Friday, August 24, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
My Son's Cramped Quarters
My ultrasound went well today. My cervix is doing fine, just a little soft, but it doesn't seem like they are too worried. Heath is adorable!! Here is a picture of his head and, as you can see, his foot is touching his head. He's head down, but squished enough to have to fold in half. Poor kid!!! We got another picture confirming he's a little boy, but since it is even more blatant than the last one, Brad refused to let me post it. He said that later on in life Heath would hate me for posting such embarrasing shots of himself. Oh, well. I thought it was cute. He weighs 4 pounds and will be 32 weeks on Saturday. Seeing him today made me even more ready to hold him!!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Oh well, I'll keep everyone posted after the ultrasound tomorrow.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
30 Weeks and Counting....
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Karyn tagged me!!
- I have a goldfish named Jonah who likes to snack on other fish in his tank. He just polished off our last one. Now he's an 'only fish'.
- I like to drink smoothies before bed.
- My husband has 3 official jobs.
- My belly measures 11inches from top to bottom (Heath included).
- I eat Wendy's chicken nuggets 3 times a week.
- I love to go to Home Depot.
There, I did it. I tag Christina and Becka.