Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Son's Cramped Quarters



My ultrasound went well today. My cervix is doing fine, just a little soft, but it doesn't seem like they are too worried. Heath is adorable!! Here is a picture of his head and, as you can see, his foot is touching his head. He's head down, but squished enough to have to fold in half. Poor kid!!! We got another picture confirming he's a little boy, but since it is even more blatant than the last one, Brad refused to let me post it. He said that later on in life Heath would hate me for posting such embarrasing shots of himself. Oh, well. I thought it was cute. He weighs 4 pounds and will be 32 weeks on Saturday. Seeing him today made me even more ready to hold him!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Holding him now will be easier than later. You'll have to negotiate a moment alone with him once the family arrives! Plus, later he'll be crying or nursing everytime you hold him... Oh the joys of mommyhood.

Remind Brad of all the naked pictures I took of Lake. Chad put a stop to it at 3... I'm saving them for negotiations during his teen years!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home