Saturday, October 14, 2006

We're Finally Home

Peer pressure can be a two-sided coin. Yes, peer pressure can push you into doing something stupid that your friends will never let you live down, but it can also encourage you to do something you've wanted to do for a long time. Both my sisters are now blogging. Like a typical baby sister, I don't like being left out. I guess it's time to blog. Soon I'll put my wedding pictures on my blog. My husband, Brad, is the most amazing man. He is unfailingly patient and kind to me. He also makes me laugh constantly! He is a youth pastor, but if truth were told, he's still a kid at heart. We are starting to get to know our way around Colorado Springs. The mountains are beautiful here! This week Pike's Peak was again covered in snow. I am reminded of God's goodness to me everytime I step out my back door! The church here has made us feel so at home. They have given us so much love and support...and food! If I put one more thing in my pantry, the shelves will fall! The teens here are getting to know us and I'll start a Bible study for the teen girls this Monday. I have 8 girls who want to come! Praise the Lord! I have felt unsettled here the past few weeks, but yesterday in my devotions the Lord reminded me that it was He who called us here. He will take care of us. This is exactly where He wants us. This church is our new family. Yes, we've finally come home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

Hey, I'm always so thrilled to think about all that God is doing in your life. I love you so much!
Karyn

9:11 AM  
Blogger christina said...

great to see you've finally joined the "blogging bandwagon". :) be careful it's addicting! so happy to hear about your new church and life in CO. nathan has family in fort collins area.
hope to see some pics soon! :)

11:16 AM  
Blogger bethnbrad said...

I'll do my best! It's great to hear from you!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home