Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ladies Bible Study

Last night I started the Teen Ladies Bible Study. I was very nervous. Poor Brad didn't know whether to just leave me alone or what! I had 7 girls show up and it went so well! They followed the lesson intently and asked many questions. I was so encouraged when I received emails from several of them later on in the evening thanking me for the study. They are so hungry, our teenagers. They have had youth leaders the past few years who didn't spend a lot of time with them. It is amazing how just showing up to one of their football games, or plays, or horseback riding lessons can mean so much to them. They are starving for affection and Brad and I are trying to make sure that they know we are here only for them. Brad parents are coming this week, along with both of his grandma's and his cousin Danny. I am cleaning, cooking, and organizing our somewhat unpacked lives so it looks decent when they come. Brad is getting excited. We can't wait until my family can come and see where the Lord has put us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home